• Geomechanical modelling
- calculation of the mechanical properties of the rocks along entire wellbore based on off-set wells
- calculation of stress constants
- calculation of the main gradients – formation pressure, mud losses, fracture pressure
- borehole sensitivity
Calculating the optimal well profile
• Hydraulic model
- mud losses calculation during circulation
- hydraulic bit power
- mechanical specific energy
- LOT and FIT
- calculation of cuttings bed condition of accumulation
- maximum size of drilled cuttings
- well kill program
- swab and surge calculation during tripping operations
• Technological risk model.
Amirig allows to identify conditions of well problems origin and construct the technological well model with minimum risks during drilling based on geomechanical & hydraulic models, mud rheology analysis, analysis of well problems reports and data from Mudlogging, WL, MWD & LWD service.
Amirig Well Science user’s interface:
Simulating modeling of drilling process helps to quickly find optimal solution to reduce accidents, downtimes, increase rate of penetration and energy of drilling efficiency.
A toolset aimed at fine-tuning the model. Modeling process takes place directly in the graphical interface, results are displayed instantly allowing to quickly solve complex problems during the well construction process.